Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year, Eggy had two costumes.
For school, she wore her Red Riding Hood costume from last year.  It still fit, just a little shorter.  In the morning, Eggy and her schoolmates walked next door to the senior center to do a little trick-or-treating and other fun Halloween activities.  I didn't have work so I got to come along.  It was so cute to see all the little kids dressed up.



After the senior center, we walked back to the school and the kids had a parade for the parents.  Eggy kept saying that her legs were tired, wanting me to pick her up.  Since I also had Bacon with me in the carrier, it would have been impossible for me to hold her.  Her friend A also kept asking her dad to pick her up.  So I told them to hold hands and walk together back to school.  They ran off, holding hands.  So cute.  
 
Lining up for the parade

Then, for trick-or-treating in the evening, Eggy dressed up as Minnie Mouse and Bacon was Mickey Mouse.

We ended up going with the neighbors who have a 10 month old son.  For some reason, Eggy just wasn't as into it this year compared to last year.  After just a few houses, she said she wanted to go home.  But that might have been because she just wanted to eat her candy.  I was like, what?  But you didn't get me any KitKats.  Anyway, I think a few of the houses spooked her a little because she's been wanting to sleep with the lights on the past couple nights.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio