Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June 2, 2010

I'm still laughing

Even though it's been a few days, Eggy's hair cut still cracks me up. How can it not? Look at this face!

At first, it reminded me of my own bowl cut when I was young.
Then, I remembered this picture of Eggy appah.
Side by side comparison:
They're like mirror images of each other, down to the little crooked cut over their right/left eyebrows.

Are there any Asians who didn't have this hairstyle when they were a kid?

When the hubs came home from work yesterday, you know what he said to Eggy?

"Hey, Lego Head!"

2 comments:

Steph said...

AAAWWW EGGY!!! HOW CUTE!!!!I Hope to see you soon!! <3
I AM LOVING THE HAIR, Fashionable! Work it! haha

Lazy For You said...

LOL!!! OMG...I love the comparison of all your bowl cuts! Life has truly come full circle :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio